RIVTAC® High-speed joining
The innovative joining process for numerous materials.
High-speed joining is an innovative joining process with multiple advantages
- Joining without pre-punching in case of one-sided accessibility
- Reduction of joining and cycle times to a minimum
- Joining of high-strength materials
- Flexible application for mixed joints, multiple-layer joints and hybrid joints
- Optimal possibility of combination with adhesion technology
Due to a short-term rise in temperature in the joining zone and the resulting improved flowabilty, the joining part material can be displaced into the straight knurlings of the tack shaft. As a result, a high form fit can be achieved.
Moreover, for higher-strength steel materials, there is a non-positive connection due to grouting and compression of the material.
The innovative high-speed joining process
|6810/15.02||English||PDF / 817 KB|
If you are not able to open the document, please install the Adobe Acrobat Reader.